Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pics

Here are some random photos that I've taken of Kenzie recently:

















You can't really tell in this pic, but Kenzie had turned over to her side to curl up with her bottle and fell asleep!



I want you to notice 2 things---1. Kenzie is smiling!!! I guess something happens at 6 months that allows her to smile or pics! and 2. She had just eaten---look how BIG her tummy gets after she's eaten!


Let me give you a little background before you watch this video. I was at Zookinni's with Kim, Ashley, Braxton, and Kelly and Kenzie was getting a little fussy (later I realized DUH She's hungry!) so Kim took a Nilla Wafer off my plate for her to suck on. She didnt know what to think of at first her little tongue was just licking it up and down. Finally I remembered I had my camera so I had to video it. Shes pretty much passed the point of trying to figure out what it was, so its not as funny, but it still cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment