Saturday, September 19, 2009

Meadow Bronco Football

So last night Kenzie and I went to watch the Meadow Broncos play the Paducah Dragons, and as always (against Paducah) it was a close game! Meadow was down the entire game until late in the third! Broncos ended up winning 38-30!!! It was quite an exciting second half---I screamed the entire time and remembered what it was like to come home from a Bronco game!


Also to true Bronco tradition---I didnt see my child all night! When we got to the game I needed to go to the bathroom so I passed her off. Next thing I know its almost half time and Sherryll is bringing her to me saying she was cold. Ha! I put socks on her and gave her a blanket. Then she was gone again! She fell asleep at some point cause the first time I saw her she was wrapped up in her blanket and passed out! When we finally got home last night I took her out of her carseat and went to lay her down (after changing diaper, of course) I realized how ADORABLE her outfit was! I had changed her in the car right before we got out so I hadn't really noticed before. I had bought this outfit for Bronco games when it had started getting a little cooler--so good thing I brought it for her to wear last night. It's sized 6 mo so I didnt think it would fit, but come to find out she's about to outgrow it!

I didnt get any pics of her in it last night, so this morning after she woke up I took some pics. (Please ignore the bottle leakage stains!)





1 comment:

  1. Yeah, for outfits with a hoodie!! So cute!! That's always a nice break when friends want to hold your baby!! :)

    ReplyDelete