Thursday, June 24, 2010

June 2010

I know---its been WAY too long this time since I posted last.

Kenzie is so big and cute! Maybe the reason I haven't posted is our camera got waterlogged in April so I haven't been able to take pictures! The camera turns on and will take pictures it just has a fuzzy haze over it. Anyone know how to fix that?

The month of June (really since Clay has been out of school) has been MADNESS for our family. Poor Kenzie has just been along the ride. Here is what our schedule has been like:
May 28---last day of school, drive to Meadow (1hr each way) for graduation
May 29--Hang out with good friends and neighbors, Tyler and Jillery
May 30--Drove to Angelo (2 1/2 hrs)
May 31--Memorial day--spent in Angelo with Clay's family
June 1 ---Drove to Clyde for an interview (1 1/2 hours) and back to Angelo
June 2--Drove to Harper for an interview (2 hours) and back to Angelo
June 3-- Drive home to Klondike to unpack, do laundry, and repack to leave the next day
June 4--drive to Lubbock for Dondi's wedding. I stayed with "the girls" and clay stayed with a friend from Meadow
June 5--Dondi's wedding, drive back to Klondike
June 6--Work nursery at church
June 7--VBS for me
June 8--VBS for me and Clay made a trip back to Angelo for an interview in Junction.
June 9 --for Clay---drove back to Klondike
June 10--VBS for me and then drove to Fort Worth to drop off Kenzie for the weekend.
June 11---rode to New Braunfels for Coaches Outreach
June 12--Coaches Outreach
June 13---Drove back to Fort Worth
June 14--drove from Fort Worth to Junction to sign lease and to look for housing options and then drove to Angelo
June 15--did NOTHING!!!
June 16---planned on going home, but couldn't find the car keys
June 17--had car towed to town to have new keys made, drove to Junction to look at possible rental, drove back to Angelo to pick up car, and drove home to Klondike.
June 18-20--did NOTHING---(And Clay actually enjoyed it!)--Kenzie did too!
June 20---My mom and brother drove to Klondike to help me pack up the house
June 21---Clay left for camp, I went to dr (Got "spider bite" over Memorial Day weekend and it was still red and infected---turned out to be an infected hair follicle), and mom and Jeffrey packed up pretty much the entire house! Got a call from Chamber of Commerce in Junction telling us of a potential rental. Got pics---debating since rent is so high and its a small house.
June 22---Clay at camp, me enjoying having nothing to do (other than applying for jobs) when we realize that we could buy a house for how much were willing to rent. Made a call, got prequalified for a loan, decided to go to Junction to look at houses---but we stopped overnight in Angelo (AGAIN!) to sleep and to have a place for Dalton (on another post I will inform you of the "adventures" from this trip!
June 23---drove to Junction to look at houses to buy. Looked at 4 now just have to weigh out all the options. Drove back to Angelo and then to Fort worth (with even more "adventure" that I will post about in the other posting). We basically got in the car at 830 and didnt get out until 9 other than stops. I can't sleep cause I can't stop thinking about which one is the right one. I am about to put together a PP to show Clay the pros/cons for each house. Am I a nerd??? =) Ill post it if its able to be posted on here.
June 24----DO NOTHING (atleast that is my goal) besides see Clay!
June 25----get hair done (sorry Amanda, but I just couldn't fit in a drive to Odessa!), rehersal dinner for Dessa's wedding, decorate, girls night
June 26---Dessa wedding getting ready and wedding
June 27---Clay gets to go to the Rangers/Astros game. Im going to do NOTHING!!!
June 28---Leave Fort Worth----will it be to go home? Or to Junction to look at houses again? Not sure.

I know that this was HORRIBLY long. I mainly wanted it all written down so I could remember later about this crazy month we call June 2010. I honestly can say I hope we NEVER have a month like this again! Did I mention that my favorite thing to do is to chill at home doing nothing?!?!? Good thing I have been a stay at home mom! And this is one of the big reasons I want to find a job in the school system so I will atleast have summers off!

No comments:

Post a Comment